I can't believe it's the thirteenth and I haven't wrote and published a Welcome post, yet.. To be fair, I have started one several times, but I never get far. I've had very low energy, but I did sleep for FOURTEEN HOURS today, and am now drinking coffee and typing.
I think I'll post what's been happening this month as a list, as lists are easier plus I love them lots.
So, here's what's been happening this month~!!
- Jen and I visited the thrift store and Jeweled Maiden around the first (if not ON the first) of the month, and I found this beautiful Dragonfly shirt (I love the design and the shoulders~!! Dragonfly is one of my magick animals, so when I find anything with a design featuring them, I HAVE TO HAVE IT, if possible.) I also bought a Green Quartz (that has natural shimmery bits that are so lovely) and a pocket sized, translated Voluspa and Havamal. It's so good.
- Jen and I adopted two babies and they are cory catfish~!! Mine is named Captain and Jen's is Kerry. They're so pretty and very sweet. Here's Captain:
He wears very good camouflage, so I tried to make sure you could see him. To be honest, the pretty design fits the tank. So, now I have Bushido and Captain, and hope to add another cory catfish and a snail~!! Jen does as well, for Mr. Blubs and Kerry.
- [Overwatch Spoiler] Orisa, the newest Overwatch hero, was announced and Jen and I have been playing her on the PTR. She's SO MUCH FUN and I can't wait to tanky-tank with her. She's also absolutely adorable.
- While in the store, we saw this My Little Pony Guardians of Harmony Fan Series Nightmare Moon Sculpture and ahhhh, I NEED IT.
- Speaking of stuff I NEED, this Rat Witch Pin from Cat Coven is very very very very important to me and on my wishlist.
- Jen and I watched Kiki's Delivery Service for the first time, and I really adore the characters (well, most of them) and especially Ursula, who reminds me of.. Well.. Me~!!
- Jen FINALLY got her anvil and has been practicing a lot. She's making something so cool right now, that I hope she'll share once she's finished.
- We also each got HUSTLE CAT and I wanted to go down the Reese route first, but somehow ended up with Finley.. She's like Jen, in my opinion, so I can't complain! The game's super cute and was recommended by our friend Jen. Thank you, lovely~!! (I'll do a review in the future, for sure.)
Oh, and, Ostara is coming soon, yay~!! I hope that I'll be posting more. Hopefully either a manic phase or a (positive) balance will kick in soon, for me, mentally and emotionally. So, that's our March so far~!! What has yours been like??